Wednesday 16 March 2011

Holiday Pt.2


Hi, as my title. This article is going to blog about my holiday, the second part. Monday 14/3, I was heading to gurney and queens with my auntie and bro. We're having our lunch at swensen's, gurney. Then, head to queens for some shop. I bought a black mango basic Tee ONLY. Seems so abnormal huh? I think so. And after I back to BM, I went to night market w/ xiawen and eeinn as dinner. And then we went to Raja Uda for supper. But so sorry no photos for this part because I look so fugly when I 'm going out at night. Without lens, without tidy my hair. *And I met PhaeChin at Raja Uda that night! 
#I was listening to this album on the way to penang. HAHA!

#Swensen's as lunch.





Have just a lil bit photos on that day, but I wish you could enjoy reading. 
XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment