Sunday 19 June 2011

PAPA ♥



Today is papa's day. Even my papa was not around here. But still wanna say HAPPY PAPA'S DAY to my beloved man in my life. A big thanks for him. He spent his life time just to work hard and give us every best things. Yet, he never complain. He did everything for family. Just for his beloved family. My papa is a superman. He's my fully supporter for my every single decision. He protects me from every bad things no matter when I was young, or when I'm already turned to a teenage. He bears anything I like in his mind. And he never delete it. He's my best dad, ever. 


* I'm sorry daddy because I didn't prepare any pressie for you. As no one know you will suddenly come back just to celebrate PAPA's Day with us. I love you, my super daddy 






Good night readers, XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment