Wednesday 16 March 2011

Holiday Pt.1

Hola readers, I know I was a lil bit late to say HAPPY HOLIDAY. It's holiday now. So just party harder and rock it out! I'm going to talk about the first activity of my holiday. Sunday 13/3. I was spent my sunday with friends and ANTHONY NEELY who come from Taiwan at auto city. He's so cute! And he has an attractive voice, no doubt.
#On the way, Blog owner w/ EeInn.

#Had our dinner @ Ice Ice baby
#C for Cow HAHA!
#EeInn and Xiawen.
#And then. I was met up w/ my cutie mommy, MORRIES @ starbuck.

#Menessa w/ momo.
#Cutie mom is tying her hair. HAHA!
#ZhenLin & EeInn
#Momo &  Handsome Jared take 1.
#EeInn & Jared
#Momo & Jared take 2
#Momo & Jared take 3
#WanYin & Jared.
#ZhenLin & Jared
#EeInn & YingShing
#Momo & YingShing
#Jared
#Jared and Khew Khew
# Sisters!
#Pro-cameraman KHEW KHEW
#Momo & EeInn. Don't feel it is weird. It's normal. *TEEHEE!
# EeInn & WanYin
#EeInn, the beloved one.
#After all, the show was started at 8pm sharp!

#Anthony Neely!

#Spot WayMeen sweetheart , *TEEHEE!





#After the show, we were hang on around the auto city and non-stop photo shooting.
Momo & KPPS
#Khew Khew & Momo
#Momo & John
#Nicholas Qiang!
#Beloved girls.








#Solo picture of KPPS.
#Blog Owner with the belle, SiewYeeT.
#Form five girls with Momo.
#ZhenLin & form five girls.

That's all for that day. I was enjoying every moments that stay with my sweethearts, especially EeInn Tan, who was already departure from Penang. But don't worry, I will post about those days I spent with her. Hence, follow my blog if you are interested with my holiday life. *TEEHEE!
Thanks for reading, XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment