Sunday 3 April 2011

Random

Credit to iPhone. TEEHEE* 

Hello readers, it's Sunday again. Which means we gonna go back to school tomorrow. Ohh no, schooling day always drive me mad because all of us need to wake earlier than the roaster. Lol. But anyway, updating a random post here for not to let my blog turn into a hulk. 


Gotta share about some meaningful words that I retweeted from Twitter. *TEEHEE! They're extremely OHHSUM! Their words are exactly like what am I thinking. I followed hundred of them, no doubt. 


iFuckedUpTweets
When someone lies to you, it is because they don't respect you enough to be honest & they think you are too stupid to know the difference.


A girl's laugh is much more cheerful than a boy. A boy's tear is much more meaningful than girl's tear.


"You're" is "you are", "your" is possessive, "you" are fucking illiterate.


One day, I hope you look back at what we had, and regret every single thing you did to let it end.


Just because you can't spell believe without out "lie" doesn't mean you had to lie to make me believe.


The most beautiful clothes that can dress a woman are the arms of the ones she loves.


Don't waste your time looking back on what you’ve lost. Move on, for life isn’t meant to be traveled backwards.


If you want to stay in my life, please do make an effort... if you can't put effort in, please don't fucking waste my time.


In order for a relationship to function properly, you must learn to forgive and realize people will make mistakes.


Sometimes, words aren't enough to make someone feel that you care for them, it needs a little actions to convince them that you really care.




ThisDamnQuote
Never trust in SECOND hand information. Always seek the TRUTH for yourself.


Everyone in life is gonna hurt you, you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain.


The choices we make and the chances we take, determine our destiny.


I love you because you loved me when I didn't love myself.


How to impress a woman: Kiss, hug, compliment, love, tease, protect, listen, support. How to impress a man: Show up NAKED with BEER !!!


Wine's addictive, it contains alcohol. Cigarettes too, it contains nicotine. Love's the same, since it contains you.


I am extremely happy today just because I have nothing to be miserable about.


Sometimes what people need to hear, are simple words that can heal.


When you expect nothing, you always receive a lot.


Life is like a chocolate. Without a bit of bitterness, sweetness would be useless.




SoDamnTrue
That awkward moment when you’re talking about someone and they all of a sudden show up.


Sometimes, people aren’t afraid of saying “I love you.” They’re afraid of hearing the response.


Have you ever been scared to open a text? Your heart races, your stomach feels empty, and you just kind of stare at your phone.


You can't change what has already happened so don't waste your time thinking about it. Move on, let go, and get over it!


That one person whose really funny when you meet them but sounds boring over texts.


When you like a guy, every other girl that talks to him is a slut.


"Sexy" = I want you. "Pretty" = I like you. "Beautiful" = I love you. ♥


Im not lazy, im on 'energy saving' mode.


I wish I could forget you just like I forget everything i've studied seconds before an exam.


Yes i've made mistakes, life didn't come with instructions.




FunnyOrFact
Don’t compare your ex to your next… Two different people, two different relationships…


Life = Facebook. People will like ur problems & comment, but no 1 will solve them coz every1 is busy updating theirs.


 on alcohol more than on love, because I can afford to damage my kidney but not my heart.


When I hug someone, I want the full hug, not a one arm crap.


 Sorry, what's your name again...???


: you're my watch, my torch, my iPod, my camera, my everything. Sincerely, can't live without you.


You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy.


Life is short so, kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly, and forgive quickly.


Name of Facebook should be changed to 'FakeBook'. Cause everybody's busy faking there.


You can't make the same mistake twice, the second time you make it, it's no longer a mistake, it's a choice.




Just showing some of them, if you like them? Follow them on Twitter! 



No comments:

Post a Comment