Saturday 16 April 2011

Midnight-Post.



# Life is still moving on, I choose to be happy. No more sadness. I swear.


# Bloody exam is coming soon, wtf am I doing now? No revision at all, OMFG can anyone slap me? LOL


# Sukan Tara is around the corner. I'm so panic! What if I do mistakes? What if I can't to make it perfect? So many what if-s!


# I was just watching The ghosts must be crazy @ Jusco w/ my beloved friends!


# Have to say a huge thanks for my bestie: S/Lynn, Xiawen, Chariya, JoJo, Kelvin, Kenneth, ZhenHooi, KuanYew and WeiZhan for giving me supports when I'm crying like an insane.


#Never change for a guy is my rule. 


#Saving money is the only thing I want to do right now! As K.K.Leong said, No $$? No Talk No Future.


#Is time to change a new school bag! Which brand should I hunt for? Nike or Puma ? Still in the process of considering. 


#When can my BB back to home? I bet she is so lonely and strongly awaiting to go home!


#I gotta sleep now. Otherwise, I will get scold from a dozen of peoples. 


#XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment