Tuesday 4 October 2011

Updated.


Hi everyone. I can finally snatch a moment of leisure and updating my blog with thick dust. *HAAA-QIU*
The first part of the exam was finally play off. I'm having a little free time. Two more days to go, and then is time for me to party! So, friends. Stand by for dating me and all the party time!

Due to the final exam, I've missed out so many movies :(
Don't laugh at me and it is so shame to say that I still haven't watch Johnny English. How out-dated! But anyway, there is still something good to announce. The Vampire Diaries Season3 is finally on-the-show! The intense story beat down the struggling for exam, seriously. I was spending my midnight with the episode 2 and 3.

My mom is planning to Thailand for vacation on the holiday, finally? Oh yeah, I wish this time is true! Make it real please !! I've been jailed in Malaysia since primary school! *SHOCK* Yea, I'm taken aback of myself in the same time. My mom needs new bag, I need new bag, we need new bag so, let the Thailand trip get a spacious success!

Ok, lastly. Share a song with you. A girl-song! The lyrics are exactly tally with every girls' mind!



Good night people, may god bless you all the time. And also belated wish for those PMR candidates, Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment