Saturday 10 September 2011

1 Malaysia.




Good evening readers. Watched Nasi Lemak 2.0 with family @ megamall just now. And it made my inspiration to blog about our country.





Malaysia, is our country. With a lot of races. And sometimes, with some argument within those races. But after I watched that movie, I felt kinda proud to be a part of Malaysia. We're unique because of our different races, and we're amazing when we have our right position. Malaysia, not advance in tech like USA or the other big country. Yet, we're advance in our toleration. Undeniable that is a lot of racist among us, include me. My toleration is not that advance yet perhaps. A lot of spaces for improvement. For me, for Malaysian.

A very massive advantage to live in Malaysia is the food. All the foods in Malaysia are so fascinating, you just can't refuse'em! That's also the reason why I always failed in my diet plan. Foods are the point of the miscarriage!


#My beloved dish, I can't live without it! - Nasi Lemak

 #What are you thinking when you see this? *thinking*
#Yea, the tasty yummy and cheap meal! - Roti Canai.

Stay in Malaysia, you can have the opportunity to wear various costumes of those races. They might be not fashion, but they symbolize the feature of Malaysia apparently!





Love Malaysia, the only home for us.
Good night, xoxo.
*Photo of long time ago.*

No comments:

Post a Comment