Tuesday 6 September 2011

An original

Hi good evening everyone. It is kinda weird to see me blogging at the weekdays huh? Haha. No doubt, that's me. To blog, NOW! There's a lot of people keep conjecturing that have I make up? Ok that's probably a good question, but GEE! I'm definitely a plain! I've to say, I put on lenses cause I'm a short-sighted since standard three. I wonder is that a big deal when a myopia people wear lenses. Lol.

It's pure, without lenses.

Besides, I was a make up lover. I WAS. But I AM not anymore. If I've make up, I don't mind you guys keep judging on me. But I mind when I'm not!

No BB cream or foundation !!!!!

Yet, a lot of pimples on the forehead. LOL

Clean smile no cosmetic!

Lastly, still that words. I didn't make up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good night, have a sweet dream. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment