Thursday 27 October 2011

EDDIE.


Hey readers. When you're looking at my title, I bet you're wondering what am I up to, huh? Who's EDDIE? Haha, full of questions in your mind? I'll appease your curiousity, don't worry. I think many of you know who he is but he is not famous in his English name, perhaps. The name of this guy in Mandarin is : 彭于晏. Yea, you catch it now, right?  I've been fascinated by him after I watched Love you you. Not an UTTER NICE movie, but it worth your watch, still. Erm, you can see the pretty view of Malaysia, at least. *grin* 




Here is a lil introduction of him that I searched from wikipedia.

  • Name: 彭于晏 / Peng Yu Yan
  • English name: Eddie Peng
  • Birthdate: 1982-Mar-24
  • Birthplace: Taiwan
  • Height: 182cm
  • Weight: 70kg
  • Star sign: Aries
  • Chinese zodiac: Dog
  • Blood type: AB

He's perfect indeed! I mean,especially his outlook! *hehe* 

Can any girls resist these eyes? No, I guess.

 Both of them are GOD-LIKE! 

I should go to there while they're shooting for Love You You! I'll get chance to see'em perhaps :(

Ohh Ohh, I'm faint. 

White Horse Prince? Yes, he is qualified!!!!! 

OMG, he has a perfect NOSE either! 

How wonderful is his gene! How to born an awesome child like this?! Urggh!

You know what, they are compatible indeed. Angelababy x Eddie


Good night. XO


No comments:

Post a Comment