Saturday 13 August 2011

Vent.



Good evening readers, or maybe good morning. It is a frustrated midnight for me. No one could understand, how was the soreness he did to me. But I can't tell him cause, officially, he's a victim too. I guess people are wondering if they are the person who I'm mentioning in my article. Stop guessing readers, if you behave like this, then you are. If you're not, then don't be a busy body. I can't stand it any longer, slut. Do you know what's the feeling when your boy friend is trying to help the other girl, And, he never meant to do so for you. It drives me mad. So please, Don't try to convince me for accepting any bitches to be my friend. I don't buy that. 




Undeniable, I'm absolutely not a generous girl. So please, JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME. I don't need you in my life. As well as your friends who like to intervene to everything that's radically none of their business. 


Good luck, to me. 


Good night to you, readers. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment