Friday 10 September 2010


Just chop my hair; Opps, my fringe is flat as well .

Kay, I just fall in an insomnia mode tonight and that's why I'm here . I'm grieved seriously madly . You can just put me a side as when where why you want, but neither me . Ohh ya, something is bring to my mind and call attention to me that, ya who am I for ya ? Opps, Just forget it . I didn't get angry on you . And, you too please . I'm confusing why was I always make myself sham for a man . Pheww * do you know these kind of feeling always piss me off and fall myself down ? Not important, ya for somebody .

Asking yourself, tonight who make you miss so much. And, who make yourself become insane tonight when you've been throw into this sleepless night .


Bed time ? Perhaps .

Good night readers .

1 comment:

  1. 看上去呆呆的~~~这次剪发,有没有像这张照片一样呆呢》》》

    ReplyDelete