Tuesday 19 October 2010

random :)

As my title. Just a random post. How stuffy I'm!
Kay, I'm always wish that in the future, I'll have a fabulous job. And, I can buy anything I demand :)
LV, GUCCI, CHANEL is the most goal to kick it.
GUCCI, establish by craftsman’s son Guccio Gucci. Guccio Gucci created many of his classics early during the 1950’s products such as luggage, ties, shoes, and the famous handbags sporting the bamboo handle.





LV, Louis Vuitton first started in Paris, in the year of 1854. The name Louis Vuitton is now a synonym for high quality fashion, mostly known for the handbags.






Chanel, Coco Chanel was born in 1883 and first established the House of Chanel in 1909 when she opened the first millinery shop, called Chanel Modes, in Paris. Ever popular with the rich and sophisticated Marilyn Monroe was famously said: “What do I wear in bed? Why, Chanel No. 5, of course.”

Random post, bye :)

1 comment: